• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

abit ip-35 pro restart power surges? stability probs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gessfk

Whenever I go into the BIOS, even if I don't make any settings changes, my comp tries to power down and restart, only it doesn't restart. It just keeps like surging, over and over until I plug the cord. Thank god for the CMOS reset switch in the back, whoever came up with that was a genius. But I have to reset the CMOS everytime it acts up like this. It's really, really annoying.

Anyone else getting this? I put my new comp in my sig, and a friend told me that the corsair PSU might not work with the mobo or something..is this a result of that?

I'm also now getting other stability issues with my video card (i assume video card), if I even try to zone in on World of Warcraft, my computer completely stalls, and my video goes out. My monitor just goes into inactive mode..and my computer doesn't do anything, so I have to turn it off. I only assume it has to do with the video card.

Any ideas? :| Seems like as days go on, this thing keeps getting more and more problems

Back