• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabye P35-DS4 Rev 2.0 (ON AIR)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

panoramarts

For CPU cooling: TR 120 extreme. Northbridge having stock cooler. Memory having stock heatsink. what are the positive (+) limits on volts for each component when trying to achieve maximum OC. How max you can volt but preventing damage.

CPU: 1.45V (max for Q6600 on air)
Northbridge: ?
FSB:
DDR:

FOR motherboard P35-ds4- rev2.0

ok if not voltage, what are the temperature range for northbridge, FSB and CPU (max 60C i believe). So as to prevent damage on components. Again using stock coolers for p35-ds4 rev 2 and TR 120 E for CPU with 174 CFM fan.

anyone???

:welcome: to the forums!! :D

Strange you haven't received an answer yet but...

CPU: Keep it low enough so that temps are under 65c full load (orthos or cpuburn to fully load)
Northbridge: Keep at stock, my p35 board does 468 at stock volts
FSB: Keep at stock, same as above
DDR: Keep it as low as possible 2.2v max if you have no fan on them

OK when first got my mobo I assigned +0.5 for FSB
and +0.5 for Northbridge. This is the max i assigned if I remmeber correctly.

DID i reduced its overclocking potential by doing this. Would it cause any damage of any kind of what I already did? Again i am running stock coolers except processor (tr 120).

Thanks in advance. :)

Sorry not 0.5 but I maxed it to +0.2 for both FSB and NB. So the mobo has not lost its OC potential?

Sorry not 0.5 but I maxed it to +0.2 for both FSB and NB. So the mobo has not lost its OC potential?
No, but it will create unnecessary heat...which can hurt it if it gets too hot. Never turn up volts unless you need to.

Back