• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p965 mobo died what should I get now?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BossBorot

My gigabyte mobo in my sig went out and now I need a new mobo but really am having trouble deciding with all the options out there now. I basically just want a replacement p35 mobo and dont really need fancy options like crossfire or raid. As for my setup I will run it on air and need it to hit at least 400fsb. I also use d9 ram so it needs to be able to supply the volts they need. I am fine with open box as well if there is a really good deal out there that stands out but would prefer a new mobo. As for price I want to spend 150 max but would like to keep it cheaper if possible. However I do want to get a decent mobo and none of that ecs crap.

edit: as for rma I will do that but even if I get a new mobo back I will just use it on another computer. I basically dont want to wait forever for a gigabyte rma to go through and thus want a replacement for my main computer now.

Back