• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TDX Universal Mounting Bracket

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

downer

I currently have a Danger Den TDX. It has the socket 939 poly top. I want to use the TDX block on my socket 775 setup. I know you can buy a new top at danger den, but I've seen some TDX blocks sold with a universal mounting bracket attached, like what's found here http://www.petrastechshop.com/dadentdx1un.html.

Does anyone know where to find just the universal mounting bracket for sale?

Last edited:
DangerDen doesn't usually sell it's mounting plates individually, and if they do, they'll be on their own website (www.dangerden.com).

And depending on how much it ends up being (if you find one, it'll probably be $8-$12), you'll probably be better off buying a new block, such as an ApogeeGT or Fuzion. The old TDX's are pretty bad performers compared with newer blocks, and if you have a recent 775 rig, then those 4-8c will greatly benefit your OC ;)

Back