• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temperatures Off on GA-N650SLI-DS4?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mak3

Registered
Running the below specs and getting CPU Core temps of 17C when Case is open and 20C when case is closed. The programs I have used to clock these temps are CoreTemp and Everest and they both give the same readings. Talked with Thideras and he basically said it wasn't possible and I agreed after further looking over the situation.

So what are my actual temperatures? How can I find out?

ambient temperatures?
His ambients are 20c. I talked to him via PM last night.

Also, FYI to anyone posting, it isn't the easy "add 15" answer. This is a e6600 with the 85c t-junction.

Room temp is 67-68F (20C)

My case is cool, I think my load temps are somewhat correct because I do have quite a bit of airflow plus an Ultra 120 and another 120mm fan on that pushing 79CFM. It's just my idle temps that seem a bit off and I don't know why or how to fix that.

Load Temps at 3.2Ghz are around 36C (CoreTemp) when running Orthos for about 20 minutes. The actual reading may be a little higher than that, but it shouldn't be much. Here's a picture to show you how the fans are working with the Ultra 120 Heatsink.

Antec1.jpg

Try different/newer version of coretemp or everest. If you open coretemp it shoud something like TJ max, if 85 add 15 to your existing temps.

Back