• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NCIX.com - Canada

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhysX

I placed an order last night sometime around 9pm "paying with credit card". how long does it usually take them to process the order ? It went through the first 3 steps all at once.

Those being

[X] - Order Received
[X] - Price Verification
[X] - Shipping Info Verification

so what I have left before they ship is.

[ ] - Product Availability
[ ] - Credit Card Verification
[ ] - Payment Processing
[ ] - Order Processing
[ ] - Shipping

Maybe they actually need a person to go through those other steps. I order from there all the time. I know they were quite backlogged due to the holiday frenzy but should be getting fairly caught up now. Took them a week to ship me 2 fans that were in stock. Once shipped I got them the next day (Wednesday).

they usually take a day or two sometimes for CC orders. ive had them actually have the product at my door before my status was updated. a day after i got the products i got an email saying the stuff was shipped :p

I just placed an order and my CC payment was processed within 5 min. Usually their system works OK but I've had it take some time before as well. Be patient

Last edited:
thats sucks... its still at the same status.

It should be through by around 10-12PM EST. They're in vancouver so take that into account. That, and the 'status' isn't updated right away, when the order is processed. I think they batch them after they are closed.

oh ok, thanks for the input I just really need my router lol, my modem is such a pita for some reason, when i swtich from the laptop to the desktop i need to unplug the modem, plug it back in and wait a min, usually i never have had this type of problem.

The only thing that I don't like from NCIX.com is the fact that I had to click their e-mail link to verify my order. An automated message was left on my cell's voicemsg with the pin to verify my order. Did I miss something during checkout? Do they usually tell you this when you've placed an order?

Odd, I have never had to verify anything with NCIX, and I order from them about once a month. I usually order from them before 3pm EST, and I have the order in my hand by 2pm the next day (here in ON).

I had to verify a 3870 and an x-fi prelude. Must be for certain dollar amounts.

NCIX has always been fast for me.
I usually have what I ordered in my hands the next day or the day after.

The only Exception was a special order, and then only took 4 days total.

The only thing that I don't like from NCIX.com is the fact that I had to click their e-mail link to verify my order. An automated message was left on my cell's voicemsg with the pin to verify my order. Did I miss something during checkout? Do they usually tell you this when you've placed an order?

Odd, I have never had to verify anything with NCIX, and I order from them about once a month. I usually order from them before 3pm EST, and I have the order in my hand by 2pm the next day (here in ON).

Direct canada does this for orders, so since its the same company, I imagine that ncix adopted the same system.

Back