• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte P35-DS3P doesn't like Corsair RAM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeathAngelLST

Officialy - NOT! - this mobo doesn't like the dual stick TWIN2X2048-6400C4DHX Corsair modules. Not only I CANNOT adjust the timings, but it automatically set them to 5-5-5-18! I feel ripped off. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Anyway to fix this BS?

Officialy - NOT! - this mobo doesn't like the dual stick TWIN2X2048-6400C4DHX Corsair modules. Not only I CANNOT adjust the timings, but it automatically set them to 5-5-5-18! I feel ripped off. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Anyway to fix this BS?

hooooooo

I was going to buy same mobo and memory!!!, think maybe change the mobo to abit ip35 pro, god knows if that wilkl work or its the memory itself that is the issue, its the sort of issue seller might come back as say check the other!!

krishan

hooooooo

I was going to buy same mobo and memory!!!, think maybe change the mobo to abit ip35 pro, god knows if that wilkl work or its the memory itself that is the issue, its the sort of issue seller might come back as say check the other!!

krishan

Nevermind, I got help from another forum. All I had to do was push CTRL+F1 in the BIOS screen and the timings showed up in the tweak options. All good now running at 4-4-4-12.

Back