• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Build Help NO video ECS 945GCT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scornduffer

I just put together a new buidld and I have no video. I am using the on board video. I have tested memory good, Hard drive good. Everything boots up fine, fans work, CPU fan works.

ECS 945 GCT-M, DDR 667 two gigs, Core 2 Duo 4500, WD 320 Gig HD.

Could the onboard Video be bad?

Any suggestions?

well first thing to do is unplug the power clear cmos by pulling battery move jumper ctr to 2/3 let sit for a few min.s put jumper back to 1/2 be sure to check you manul to make sure this is right put battery back plugin power boot with one stick of ram no drives hooked up just cpu hsf and one stick of ram
Rich

I will try this later and get back with you thanks

well first thing to do is unplug the power clear cmos by pulling battery move jumper ctr to 2/3 let sit for a few min.s put jumper back to 1/2 be sure to check you manul to make sure this is right put battery back plugin power boot with one stick of ram no drives hooked up just cpu hsf and one stick of ram
Rich

Still no video

Rich

I tried that and I still have no video. Could the on board video be bad?

Take it Back to Frys replacement?

if its in a case pull it out clear cmos again put it on a cardboard box like your mb box try to boot again you could have a short
Rich

I took itdown to Best But and they looked at it for free and they said it the video was bad on the board. I could try that tomorrow though.

Thanks Rich should I still try that?

Last edited:
Back