• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4C800 dlx vs P4C800-E dlx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dawgdoc

Anyone know the EXACT differences between the P4C800 deluxe motherboard and the P4C800 E-deluxe?

I know that there is a difference in the brand of the LAN, with the dlx having a 3com and the E-dlx having an Intel......

Is that it? Are there more BIOS options on the E-deluxe? Any other info? I scanned the Asus website and searched earnestly for awhile on the net last night but couldn't really find anything at all.

I purchased a P4C800 deluxe from Ebay last night. I will be using it to bench 478 CPUs and some AGP GPUs with LN2, so I would really like to know the exact differences between these mobos if anyone has that information.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks!

yes your right ich5 it is had to look at my manul the intel raido is a lot faster then the fast trac btw
Rich

Yea, Im not gonna even RAID it. I am only interested in how far I can pump up my CPU and GPU :)

288/566/1152 with 2 sticks of OCZ EL4200. Only with 2.4C afaik. Dunnoo 3.2 3.4. If only going to 240/480/960 don't need aftermarket cooling for anything cpu/RAM/NB I would bet. I have a 2.6C on it at 240 and thats nothing for this mobo. I have Zalman 7000Cu but took it off cuz the pooter is going to next person, and its bells an whistles unneeded -and I'm unconcerned with what the stock cooler would do temp wise afa a 20% oc max goes. IOW I highly bet it would be 100% fine anyway if/when I bump it up after getting worked in its new home.

Last edited:
Back