• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ABIT IP35 Pro ERROR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Evil_inc

I have an IP35 pro with a Q6600 clocked to 3.73 prime95 stable and running at 48 degrees C, it has been running like that for over three months. I came home to a blank screen and a C1 error. It will not post 99 but I do not know the beeps as I have no system speaker plugged in. I have had the ram tested, (ballestex 800 1x2gb) and it works fine contrary to what the manual and post codes say. It is running on the most recent bios which was updated 2 weeks ago.

I have reseated the ram and tried it in every slot. What can the problem be?

Even if the RAM is good, it doesn't mean the board likes what it's seeing. Looks like that memory needs 2.2V to get going. Maybe the BIOS defaulted back to the typical 1.8V for some reason and now won't boot because that. But that gets me to thinking, if the memory voltage defaults to "auto", is the memory's SPD programmed for the board to feed 2.2V(?). Have you tried resetting your CMOS?

well tusken is kinda right but considering what you described. one of your sticks has died or both... yet another person the list of balli's dieing aka ram with D9GMH aka high speed D9's... i assume this was ram at stock speed or close to it with a 1:1 ratio? i would try one stick at a time to see which one died...
RIP BALLI's :(
www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=527301
www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=514111

Last edited:
Back