• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA trade up program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

juane414

How does this work? The website says that you can trade up any evga card within 3 months of its purchase, but from what I've seen its actually withing 3 months of the registration date. If this is true, can I register my 6 month old 7600gs and trade up for something new? Has anyone done this?

How does this work? The website says that you can trade up any evga card within 3 months of its purchase, but from what I've seen its actually withing 3 months of the registration date. If this is true, can I register my 6 month old 7600gs and trade up for something new? Has anyone done this?
no its from ODOP.

Unless you have a good spare, you're out of a gaming card for a few weeks though.

naw its not that long.

They know when you purchased it from the original invoice you have to send em.

Back when i built my main rig late late august 06 i bought a 7900GT KO 512mb, i bought evga cus well i had wanted that card but also new that i would be stepping up to the 8800GTS 640, when the time came i applied for stepup and was walked through the whole process by evga staff, it seriously couldnt of been more painless. I packed my card up shipped it UPS ground, they got it and the next day the 8800gts was shipped back. I shipped my card out on a monday (went directly to local UPS hub) and the new card was back at the same hub thursday, the peeps there actually lost it for a bit, so i ended up having to pick it up friday instead of thursday.

So overall it was a monday - thursday and half of friday that i spent using a PCI Matrox IS-Storm R2 (made in 1994 :bang head)... but really the stepup process was friggin awesome and painless.

Well this is all good to know the next time I buy an evga card. Usually I prefer to go with ATI products though, just to support the underdog.

Heh, they didn't ask me for an invoice when I traded my GTS 320mb in for a "vanilla" GT 512mb. However, I imagine that is probably because the GTS' price was $30 more then the GT.

Back