• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

0GHz CPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My favorite:
it's one thing to be delayed getting fully-functional pieces out, but delays in getting broken ones out?
B2 Tri-cores... Lmao. On the positive side, now it REALLY CAN'T get worse.

Edit: I disagree with Ed on the last one:
It seems to be a sensible cut to me under the dire circumstances.
Hector sensible? Not likely.

Maybe they delayed them because they have 100% yields on their quad cores :beer:.

Yes I'm joking.

Given AMD is having trouble with the TLB bug on the Phenom, it's best they go back to the drawing board and actually get SOMETHING out. Their like the special dog that keeps chasing his tail. Round and round he goes, when he stops nobody knows. To add insult to injury. AMD still cant for the life of them get the frequencies up. Whoo boy, how much fun will we have until AMD actually lays a golden egg. The boys in blue are ramping up their production and executing one product after another. It's amazing how they can go one, another and plus another.

Well we might as well as sit tight and try to wait out this painful agonizing moment in the product cycle. All hands forward for the Bulldozer, lets hope we can dozer the boys in blue. Until then I will sit tight and consider going to Core 2 possibly, if not just wait around for a while.

Wow so profound! Do you really need to speak like that?

But anyway, AMD is really lagging behide. Hope they can at least be on par with intel in terms of stock speed. I'm not even asking for them to compete against intel in terms of max oc speeds...

Last edited:
Back