• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

alright! i got it up and bleeding

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hope i did everything right.
It's best to leak test/bleed with components mounted in the case and with only the WC components powered up. Now you're going to have to "mess around" with all your WC components while building. Will that generate leaks...????
At least you are using good clamps.

It's best to leak test/bleed with components mounted in the case and with only the WC components powered up. Now you're going to have to "mess around" with all your WC components while building. Will that generate leaks...????
At least you are using good clamps.

i will be running caseless.
i found a leak on the radiator nozzle.
i had problem putting it on seemed a little larger than the hole. used a wrench to get it on but guess not tight enuff, will have to take it off and tighten it :( but before i do im runnin my comp. idle 20 celcius :) will do some ocing now

wat u put on that thing? white? lol its like milk or something or sperm..lol different n good job

btw im running at 4.7ghz but at 1.6v to cpu.

running orthos for 10 minutes now temps are 66/64

im thinkin thats ok. its under 70..

Ehhh you added AF and it turned white???

Looks neat but now how you goin to tell if there is growth or scum in your loop???

Looks good. Since you are running caseless, you could probably reduce your tubing a lot. Move the res right infront of the pump and the rad closer to the pump. It will reduce a little bit of load on the pump and make your loop flow a bit free'r. Probably not worth doing just for that reason, but if you happen to take it apart for something else would be good to keep in mind.

White looks nice!

--pak

That is not needed ;)

It is white because of the bubbles, let those settle out and it should go clear.
afraid to leave it on last night and all day today cause i
think i have to tighten the nozzle on the radiator, cuz it leaks when running, but doesnt if its off.

yea I see the reg house fan but it doesn't have the static pressure to push air through the tight fins . you might be suprised if you put some 120's on it

yea I see the reg house fan but it doesn't have the static pressure to push air through the tight fins . you might be suprised if you put some 120's on it

yeah ill order some fans soon. but house fan is ok so far. 20 idle 50 load @ 4.5ghz on 8400. 500 fsb

Back