• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mwave question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Coreyhm1

Since newegg is out of stock, and ZZF wants $236 for the e8400, mwave has it for $211..

I have never ordered from them, they have a respectful rep, right?

Sure are! I ordered my E6850 from there as well as a bunch of other stuff in my sig.

Shipped fast too!

Thanks, i put my order in at about 8:00am this morning, so maybe it will ship today :)

Can't wait, got this along with a x38-ds4. And for someone that has no patience... :bday:

Yep, they seem pretty good. I just got the call to verify the order. So maybe it will ship today, my newegg order already shipped. :eek:

I ordered for my company this morning. The resellerratings has fallen dramatically lately, but it seems due to a pricing error and availability of high end graphics cards in the last six months.

Yeah, i saw that too. Most were hard drives and video cards..

I got the email, it has shipped! So maybe it will all be here tuesday, the mobo/hsf is coming from newegg :santa:

I've been dealing with mwave longer than I've been buying from Newegg. And I've had no problems with their service, which has included problems with a case I had bought from them arriving with a broken front panel. They shipped me a replacement front panel right away.

I want to put in a good word for mwave as well.

I have been dealing with Mwave since 1999 when I was in Lincoln, Nebraska.

I have bought many, many things from them over the years. Also have had to rma a few items--the latest is a kit of 2x1GB PC8500 Crucial Ballistix RAM.

No problem at all.

Of course, I paid the shipping fee to me and the shiping fee to return to them.

I would highly recommend mwave.

A very reputable company from my experience.

Back