• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4GB DDR3 Crazyness!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

innervision

Registered
Hey guys,

is there anyone out there running 4GB on a maximus extreme? For some reason I can't get my memory anywhere above 1081MHz. Tried everything from very loose subtimings to high voltage (NBv-1.75v max / Vdimm- 2.2v max). Anyone have any screenies you can post of your bios settings?

I know this memory can hit 1800 stable at 7-6-5-18-2T because I put them into my P5E3 and it runs fine.

Thanks in advance!:beer:

Hey guys,

is there anyone out there running 4GB on a maximus extreme? For some reason I can't get my memory anywhere above 1081MHz. Tried everything from very loose subtimings to high voltage (NBv-1.75v max / Vdimm- 2.2v max). Anyone have any screenies you can post of your bios settings?

I know this memory can hit 1800 stable at 7-6-5-18-2T because I put them into my P5E3 and it runs fine.

Thanks in advance!:beer:

I'm only running 2Gb right now as the P5E3 won't let me run 4x1Gb at anything over 1600. Any reason you decided to get the maximus extreme after having the P5E3?

Back