• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI board?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Careface

Are these any decent? Ive always been a fan of DFI since my nF4 SLI-DR, and I just generally like DFI stuff, Ive read the thread about the P35 board, DFI LP DK P35 T2RS, and I thought oh oh oh awesome! But can anyone else vouch for the board?

Whats it like compared to Abit IP35 Pro?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

i had the sli-dr before aswell. i just ordered the dk p35 t2rs off the egg and it seems pretty good so far. u thought there were a lot of ram timings before.. lawl.. anyway i have it with an e8400 and am just playing at stock until my water blocks come in. it seemed real sensitive until i changed the boot clock to stock. my only gripe is that sata2 cales with latches are not compatible. trying to find some 36" uv cables without latches now. oh ya, and theres a sticker on the northbridge voiding warranty if u remove it. meh, weel see how long that lasts.

Thanks for the reply. Anyone else own one of these? It seems to be to be a cheaper version of the IP35 Pro, and just general DFI goodness. I know DFI was good for AMD, but Ive heard.. well, nothing, about DFI for Intel.

Is this why DFI wasnt really an option for the majority of people?

Back