• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8800GTS 512 + watercooling? mcw60?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Smitty1258

Id like to see some photos or any helpful insight from anyone that has WC there 8800gts 512, what waterblock they used, heatsinks, etc.

I have an mcw60-b, g80 adapter plate, and 8800 gtx heatsinks here, I was wondering if it would all work on the 8800GT.

http://www.jab-tech.com/Swiftech-MC8...t-pr-3656.html

The kit is composed (13) MC14 heatsinks: (1) for the I/O chip, and 12 for the memory, and (4) MC21 heatinks for the Vcore mosfets.

Do i need the g80 plate with this g92 core?

Thanks!

g92 is smaller than g80 so you won't need g80 mounting plate.

As goes for heatsink kit, well, I am not sure but you would need only heatsinks on memory chips. It might be cheaper than the $35 kit from swiftech.

got it one mine , mcw + g80 ram sinks tbh aint worht the money . very nice and all but you pay alot for the kit and on g92 boards you wont use them all as you only have 8 on rma plus a couple of the other on mosfets. mcw60 fits stright out the box and works well .

From swiftech website

nvidiaGeforce8800GTx375.gif

Stupid question, but did anyone try the old Swiftech MCW50-T with the pelt on it. I have one from my old x850xtx and Im not sure if it would work on the 8800GTS 512.

The block was awesome and i was able to OC the living crap out of my card.

Kamski

Back