• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New CoolMaster Aquagate max

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
stay away from water cooling kits and more so all in one type deals like that.

to cool a q6600+ 2 8800GT's (with a bit of ocing headroom)

something like this should work great on that setup,

2x Swiftech MCW60 VGA cooler = 43.99
1x Swiftech MCP655 Pump = 69.99
1x D-tek FuZion = 59.99
1x Swiftech MCR 320 rad 44.99
1x Swiftech MicroRes = 16.99
1x Swiftech HydrX = 2.99
10x ClearFLEX 60 Tubing 1/2" ID / 3/4" OD = 8.90
3x YATE LOON 120mm Case Fan = 9.45
2x Swiftech MC8800 Kit = 34.95

total = $371.18

you can change out the highspeed for medium/low speed fans if noise is a big problem.

Last edited:
not bad, but you still need a gpu block. But imo if you are gonna go for W/Cing, build a custom kit. Better quality and performance.

I don't know anything about this kit. From everything I've read and learned from this site there are only a few kits worth buying. IMO you should buy the the pump, blocks and rad and BIY. Check out the stickies for a list of parts.

Thanks for all the help guys i thought about doing a diy WC setup but those are just too expensive I'd like to stay around 200 or less

have any kits u recomend?
sorry I know u guys really hate kits (u guys meaning oc forums)

you will be hard pressed to cool (properly) a quad plus 2 8800GT's for 200. if you can find the pump, and rad somewhere (heater core for the rad and not sure on the pump) for little to free then all you would have to do is buy the blocks and tubing. (you can use a tline instead of a res which is just the cost of a T and 1 foot or so of tubing.

I don't know anything about this kit. From everything I've read and learned from this site there are only a few kits worth buying. IMO you should buy the the pump, blocks and rad and BIY. Check out the stickies for a list of parts.

I have the older version here, the 80mm fan it had was suck, the performance was same as a TRUE and the pump had a whining noise, don't recommend it at all, though I am thinking of using it as a gpu dedicated cooler(even though I have a Accelero S1)

At 45.90 dBA, you may want to crank that fan down a bit, or get a different one...
Depends on your situation/needs.

I think you guys are dismissing this system too quickly. It has a large two fan radiator, and two slot pump/reservoir. The radiator/fan are not in the 5.25 slot insert. The overall design seems to fit well with the current Cooler Master cases (I have a CM690 sitting next to me and it looks fine) and with that radiator, probably can handle the load of cpu and two 8800GTs. Both Koolance and Cooler Master list units for those video cards, however, like with this kit, I haven’t seen them anywhere to actually buy.

I kinda like the Koolance units because of the SLI bridge tubes and interesting RAM cooling. Koolance also has a 2x120 radiator and combined pump/reseviour/control unit for 5.25" slots...so you could assemble the same unit there. They even have a kit with a 1x120 radiator rated at 400w. However, wouldn't that be rather marginal for a OC'd Q6600 and two 8800GTs?

Last edited:
Back