• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thinking of coming back to desktops, oc, and watercooling!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fx-53

Just some basic questions about the water cooling side of it.

I'm looking at the D5 I used to have, as well as the the cpx1. Is the d5 still plenty as far as modern processors go(looking at one of the newer quads EVENTUALLY, at first probably a basic 775 celeron, or maybe an AMD chip I'm not sure yet.)? I was very happy with the pump two years ago when my fx-53 took a poo on me.

What about these 90* fittings that DD is offering, how bad do these impact flow? They certainly would make a nice clean setup.

yes, the D5 is still the gold standard in terms of the pump you want...
as for the 90 fittings i was thinking about snagging a few myself. I know a few are using them but as for the exact impact I personally couldnt say

Nice. I never got rid of my triple 120rad so I have a good start there. I still have a DD dual bay res., which won't work in the case I'm looking at(with enough room), but I think with 90*s I can put it mounted flush against the roof of the case and use it like that :D.

I really like the layout of the TT armor case, the ability to relocate the HDD's to the back of the case and free up the drive bays.

can someone with a TT armor case tell me how much space there is between the back of an installed CD drive and the HDD/PS rack in the back?

Back