• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help cant get dang 1/2 lines on MCP655 ARRR!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
you can also try just putting a little water on the inside of the tube, it will make it slip on a bit easier.

Put one side on first and PUSH!!!! :D

It is possible, it just sounds like you have really stiff tubing o_O

if you had trouble putting it on the fitting, have fun bending it if you have tight bends! I had to use some nylon stuff, even at 90 degree's the stuff dosent kink, but its not flexible at all, had to hit it with a hair dryer when I bent it.

Am i right that diping it in boiling water and then sliding it on the fitting wil actually pretty much welt it on lol??

dont know if putting the slightest bit of soap is the best idea..but i did it to get them on..lol..would be nice if it had barbs not the raised thing you have to mash it over..

Yes that's a bad idea. Nobody puts soap in their coolant, and by doing that now you'll have soap in there.

Get some boiling water and a pair of needlenose pliers to stretch it out if you have to.

Narcotis, that's what I did on my setup, I still used hose clamps of course, but that combined with the tight fit means the line isn't going anywhere. The couple mistakes I did make like the couple of times I forgot to put the hose clamp on first, the only way to get the line off was to cut it.

Back