• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1st Build.... 2 Loops

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nicasoft

Registered
hi,

this is my first build of my own so be gentle :D
dont even mention the TT elcheapo/elcrapo, was my first wcs some time ago when I knew %$& about WCS... I will defenitly upgrade later this year.....

Spec:
Q6600 B3 @ 3.2Ghz
Maximus Forumla SE
MSI 8800 Ultra
TT toughpower 750w
2 Maxtor 80gb raid0
2 WD 250gb storage
Stacker case

1 Loop:
TT bigwater 735 el cheap-o for the CPU

2 Loop:
355MCP Pump 18w
DD blackice Xtreme II rad
D-tek Uni-sink
MCW60R vga block
Tygon 3/8 tubes

check out the beer :cool:

minor mod needed to fit the vga block

installed

I have to mention this is the first 2 loop build in my country (Nicaragua) as far as I know.....

Very nice, I love how u managed to fit all that in the stacker. When I install my new waterblock and gpu block Ill post pics of the w/c setup I have in the stacker.

My only issue, you could have utilized the CM Cross Flow fan designed for that particular case. Its a HUUUUGE help in the temps dept.

Will post when I'm done my setup.

Kamski

:bday::drool:

I'm curious, why's there a third fan sitting ontop of the blackice radiator? It looks like it's pointing up at the videocard, but aren't the radiator fans pointing down?

Nice build. At some point do be sure to swap that block with something better :D. Once you hit 100 posts I'm sure there will be someone in the classifieds that wouldn't mind shipping internationally if local prices on parts are an issue in your country.

well i realize you understand the problems with the TT bigwater. If it were me I probably would stick with air cooling for the simple reason that I have read a substantial amount of posts about the pump dying in the TT... would hate to see a quad go up in flames

I'm curious, why's there a third fan sitting ontop of the blackice radiator? It looks like it's pointing up at the videocard, but aren't the radiator fans pointing down?
Its a vantec tornado.. the fastest, louder fan ever... I love it :bday:
the fans of the rad are pointing up , same as the tornado... triple fan airflow for my ramsink :)

Nice build. At some point do be sure to swap that block with something better :D. Once you hit 100 posts I'm sure there will be someone in the classifieds that wouldn't mind shipping internationally if local prices on parts are an issue in your country.
here in my country they cant even spell WCS, they dont know what it is. I bought all my things (including hardware) from sites like amazon, frozen, petras, etc... and send it to a locker (DHL international net-express service) that I have in miami and then they take care of sending me the stuff to my country....

well i realize you understand the problems with the TT bigwater. If it were me I probably would stick with air cooling for the simple reason that I have read a substantial amount of posts about the pump dying in the TT... would hate to see a quad go up in flames
Had my TT from about one year and a half without an issue... maybe Im just lucky.... but anyway I will change it in this year... the think is that I ran out of money because I bought my maximus formula and a Z-5500 speakers....

Back