• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech tech support is awesome

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

I was having some trouble with my MX1000, it was charging inconsistantly.

So I called up logitech and told them, I think I was only on hold for about 15 seconds or less.

The guy I talked to was very friendly and from the US.

I told him the problem and no questions asked he asked for my address and email address and sent me form for mailing my mouse back. I only spent a total of about 8 minutes on the phone.

I shipped my mouse and recieved a replacement within a week and a half of shipping my mouse.

I was offered cross shipping, but I refused it as it was more of a pain that it was worth considering I have tons of mice laying around.

Thumbs up to logitech

Whats gonna suck though is they replace it with the Mx Revolution, atleast thats what they gave me when my mx1000 died. Only thing is i had no form, they shipped me one and told me to throw out the old mouse...

I absolutely hate this new mouse.

I hate the logitech requires you to send stuff back now, its a pain, and they require original receipt. From now on when I do a logitech RMA I'm going to tell them I got it as a gift.

Whats gonna suck though is they replace it with the Mx Revolution, atleast thats what they gave me when my mx1000 died. Only thing is i had no form, they shipped me one and told me to throw out the old mouse...

I absolutely hate this new mouse.

I like mine :(

I hate the logitech requires you to send stuff back now, its a pain, and they require original receipt. From now on when I do a logitech RMA I'm going to tell them I got it as a gift.

Well I guess that's a pain compared to their old policy but it's pretty standard RMA for the industry. So Logitech goes from 'supereasy RMA and top customer service' to 'average.' Understandable from their viewpoint but still too bad to see someone downrade their policies. Oh well :-/

Well I guess that's a pain compared to their old policy but it's pretty standard RMA for the industry. So Logitech goes from 'supereasy RMA and top customer service' to 'average.' Understandable from their viewpoint but still too bad to see someone downrade their policies. Oh well :-/

my guess is they lost some revenue doing rma's without having the hardware sent back. if joe smchoe says "oh, my mx518 dosent work any more" when their mouse is works perfectly cause they either want a backup or just a new mouse. i'm sure thats happened on more then one occasion :)

either that or they just want the hardware to repair and sell as refurb units?

Back