• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

retarded question, i know

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jinu

but does it matter how my pump is oriented? in other words, i have the mcp655 and if i read it correctly, it says the inlet is on the side and the outlet would be on top. can i mount it to where the inlet is on top and the outlet is on its side? will it still work properly? :confused:

but does it matter how my pump is oriented? in other words, i have the mcp655 and if i read it correctly, it says the inlet is on the side and the outlet would be on top. can i mount it to where the inlet is on top and the outlet is on its side? will it still work properly? :confused:
Nope, you will never be able to do that. You should take it apart and see how it works. ;)

You can mount it other ways though, upside-down, etc.

How you mount the pump doesn't matter as long as the inlet has a natural supply of water and can't run dry while filling/bleeding. This means that you just don't want the inlet facing down.

How you mount the pump doesn't matter as long as the inlet has a natural supply of water and can't run dry while filling/bleeding. This means that you just don't want the inlet facing down.
I agree... inlet facing up will be fine.

Back