• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AGP and FW&SB???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RainMaQer

3D God
Ok I have an asus p3b-f... I have no idea if it supports fastwrites or sidebanding... I took a screen shot from sandra and it says no but I don't know if it's talking about my mobo or vid card... sys specs in sig below...

Here's a little program called PCIList. It's made by Entech, the same people that make Powerstrip. It's a freebee and basically scaled down version of what's included in powerstrip.

http://www.entechtaiwan.com/cgi-bin/cc.exe?url=168.144.101.149/files/pcilist.exe

If the boxes for SBA or FW's are grayed out, it's not supported in hardware. If the boxes are white and checked, it's enabled, if they're white and unchecked, it's supported but not enabled.
There is also a scroll down list that tells you what's supported by both mobo and vid card and whether or not it's enabled.

It's a good little check program and only about 160kb in size.[

Last edited:
Sorry, I figured out how to add an attachment after I already posted and the option isn't there when you edit.

Here's a screen shot of PCI list.

Back