• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG + me = Yipeee!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EmAn

I had recently purchased a video card used and it started to give me artifacts while gaming, movies, boot up, just sitting at a screen.... every where so I sent an email
to BFG requesting assistance... I was responded to by a lady that knew her stuff very
well and it DID NOT seem to be a pre-written message machine sending them to me.

We sent a couple of emails back and fourth trying to trouble shoot and she responded
saying that I would have to send my card in for rma... I thought crap... my system is going to be down for a couple weeks.... Well... I went to ups and sent the card in. Ups charged me for three day shipping but the lady told me it would be there the next day...

Indianapolis -> Aurora, IL

It was received there at 10 a.m. the next day and they sent a new one out at 5p.m. the same day and was overnighted to me so I received it Friday!

Wednesday -> Friday Three day turn around time!

BFG ROCKS!!!

I have also had excellent results with BFG, Samsung, Kingston, and ATI. Others not so great. Never dealt with Seagate but have heard good things.

Back