• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual Water block for Asus L1N64-SLI WS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ookabooka

Ok, I'm finally sick of the noise the fans on my beast generate. So I'm moving to watercooling. Problem is, I'm worried about what waterblocks will fit on this guy. I live in the US so I prefer to buy a block domestically rather than from a shop in the UK. I was thinking the EK-Supreme or Fuzion.

I will probably go with BIX III for the rad. . .air cooling for the mosfets and video card (maybe when I upgrade video card I'll watercool that too, for now I just want to get rid of noise).

Incase you were wondering, the current setup I have now is so loud I cannot hear my 2x 74GB RAID 0 raptors at all. . .

13-131-146-04.jpg

don't waste your money on any of the black ice series, there crap as far as i'm concerned. go with what rig rider said. and yes get 2 fuzions, the quadzilla has the same board ( i think its that one) with 2 fuzions.

another one for the PA 120.3. I run 2 and they are worth the price prem.

but comeone Black ices aint that bad. You get what you pay for but they aint that bad considering the price.

Going back to your topic. EK supreme its quite flow restrictive compared to the Fuzion, if you are going to set the 2 cpu waterblocks in series go for the Fuzion and a Thermochill, PA 120.3.

What are you cooling, 4 cores or 8 ???

Back