• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frist timer (liquid cooling that is)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phionex00

Hi i signed up here before i started for some help on SB gasket, thanks for the imput,
now that its up and running i was hoping to get some feed back good or bad and where to go from here interme of OCing the system heres a link
http://homepage.eircom.net/~pops/watercooling/Water Cooling of MSI.mht

Liquid cooled MSI 7220,// (L.C.) AMD 64x2 2,2ghz socket 939,// (Not L.C) crucial pc333 4x 1GB // (L.C.) Nvidia 7900GT/GTO 256MB // Enermax Infiniti Modular 720W PSU // Quatumfireball ATA 10GB // Samsung sata 500GB

I would suggest first that you start reading the stickies in the MB, CPU, MEM, Nvidia sections and then ask some questions. The search function here works really well and you will almost always find that what your going to ask has more than likely been answered already. People here are very helpful. Always keep in mind that the more info you give the better people can help.

Back