• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ RMA WTH is going on?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerXLT8

I mailed in my bad stick of DDR2, currently I'm operating with 3gb. So A day after they recieve my bad stick the RMA manager send me this email:

Hello Bohdan,

We have received your package; however we‘re having end of month inventory. We would like to inform you that the replacements will be shipped as soon as we‘re done with our inventory. We apologize for this exceptional circumstance; and we thank you for your consideration and understanding. We would like to continue our relationship with you in the future; we would thus greatly appreciate your understanding in this matter. Once again, we would like to apologize for the delay.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxx Edited to protect this guys identity.

Honestly I don't care about their inventory. I want my stick of memory, this is no joke as Forum Wars has started and my scores are taking a hit!

If its not Sean, reply and CC sean on it, he will take care of you.

Just ask him how long its gonna be. Inventory won't take more than a day or two. I am sure you won't die.

If its not Sean, reply and CC sean on it, he will take care of you.

Just ask him how long its gonna be. Inventory won't take more than a day or two. I am sure you won't die.

It's not sean, what is Seans email, you can PM me it if you like.

Thanks Xenocide, I replied tot he original email and expressed my displeasure. The rMA manager said my RMA would be shipped out today.

Something people forget is just because you RMA something, doesnt mean you get it WHEN you want it....

Back