• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake Liquid Cooling Tech support.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vapour0

Registered
Hello all, im just going to be brief

i recently purchased a thermal take kandalf last Christmas. 2 weekends ago, i went to a lan party (1hr drive away). so i packed up and put the computer in the trunk. I arrived at the destination, and my reservoir leaked.(About half of the coolant leaked out) All over the back of my motherboard and various parts on the front. it then dripped out the bottom. I luckily managed to dry the mobo within 2 hrs, and got it booting.

However, i am very disappointed at this. Not only this but the fact that thermal take hasnt responded to my 2 emails. ( one on saturday, one yesterday). I find the ridiculous. It had the potential ability to destroy all my hardware.

Is there any thermaltake representitive on the boards?

thanks
vapour

Thermal take is absolute **** for water cooling. Its worse than mid range air cooling and the pumps always die.

Odd, when I had a thermaltake PSU go out they responded within a day or two. IMO their service is pretty good.

Hello all, im just going to be brief

i recently purchased a thermal take kandalf last Christmas. 2 weekends ago, i went to a lan party (1hr drive away). so i packed up and put the computer in the trunk. I arrived at the destination, and my reservoir leaked.(About half of the coolant leaked out) All over the back of my motherboard and various parts on the front. it then dripped out the bottom. I luckily managed to dry the mobo within 2 hrs, and got it booting.

However, i am very disappointed at this. Not only this but the fact that thermal take hasnt responded to my 2 emails. ( one on saturday, one yesterday). I find the ridiculous. It had the potential ability to destroy all my hardware.

Is there any thermaltake representitive on the boards?

thanks
vapour
You just sent emails? Call them.

i cant seem to find there irish number, anybody know it?

Edit: Or even a toll free number?

Last edited:
They have a toll free number let me find it for you, (800) 988-1088 , I'm pretty sure thats it.

Back