• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MG TF HEATER MATRIX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Big_Daddy

Registered
Just bought this from ebay for £22 n that was including the delivery. Should work well and looks like its made from copper. What you think?

MG TF HEATER MATRIX

PART NUMBER - JEF000070

Attachments

• Heater Core.jpg
    Heater Core.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 269
Looks like it should work just fine . Are you planing on poping the top on your e2180 ?

Dont even know if im gna bother with the 2180 now. Just started a really good job so im prob gna go for a Q6600, DDR3 & a 3870 crossfire setup, just now tho i cant wait to get my test rig water cooling setup on the go, SAD EH lol

Do u think i should go for a closed loop with a t-line or fit in a res? Ive heard good and bad points about both so im not too sure.

Also pump wise ive been seriously on the brink of ordering this:- http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=77_74&products_id=387

Does anyone have experience with this pump?

12V Laing D5 Vario Water Pump
[£51.91 Excl. VAT (£60.99) Incl. VAT

Details:
• Size: 90x90x90mm
• Pump Speed: 1,500 LPH (Variable)
• Max Temp: 60° C
• Delivery head: 3.7m
• Power Consumption: 23W
• Voltage: 12V 4Pin Molex
• Compact size allows installation almost anywhere in the case

This pump is RPM adjustable

• P1 = 1.800 revs./min
• P2 = 2.550 revs./min
• P3 = 3.300 revs./min
• P4 = 4.050 revs./min
• P5 = 4.800 revs./min

Compatibility:
• For Use with 1/2" ID Hose

Last edited:
Dont even know if im gna bother with the 2180 now. Just started a really good job so im prob gna go for a Q6600, DDR3 & a 3870 crossfire setup, just now tho i cant wait to get my test rig water cooling setup on the go, SAD EH lol

Do u think i should go for a closed loop with a t-line or fit in a res? Ive heard good and bad points about both so im not too sure.

Also pump wise ive been seriously on the brink of ordering this:- http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=77_74&products_id=387

Does anyone have experience with this pump?

12V Laing D5 Vario Water Pump
[£51.91 Excl. VAT (£60.99) Incl. VAT

Details:
• Size: 90x90x90mm
• Pump Speed: 1,500 LPH (Variable)
• Max Temp: 60° C
• Delivery head: 3.7m
• Power Consumption: 23W
• Voltage: 12V 4Pin Molex
• Compact size allows installation almost anywhere in the case

This pump is RPM adjustable

• P1 = 1.800 revs./min
• P2 = 2.550 revs./min
• P3 = 3.300 revs./min
• P4 = 4.050 revs./min
• P5 = 4.800 revs./min

Compatibility:
• For Use with 1/2" ID Hose

That pump is supposed to be very good. ouch on the price tho. I hate living in the UK. All pc stuff is overpriced.

That pump is supposed to be very good. ouch on the price tho. I hate living in the UK. All pc stuff is overpriced.

Tell me about it, its the tax that bumps the price right up. Im surprised they dont tax you for taking a number 2, oh wait actually they do its called Council Tax for water and sewage haha

I use a T-line my self . Takes Up less space but it does take a bit longer to bleed the system of air .

Tell me about it, its the tax that bumps the price right up. Im surprised they dont tax you for taking a number 2, oh wait actually they do its called Council Tax for water and sewage haha

AHA....love it.

Back