• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm itching

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jinu

... to get of work so i can piece together my system. i have to mod my case so i can reroute all the wires to behind the mobo tray and cut some holes for my watercooling but i am stoked. hopefully i can remember to take pics and post them for you guys. i appreciate all the info i found lurking and from all the retarded posts you guys were kind enough to answer. :beer:
here is a part list:
mcp655
PA160.1 w/ shroud.
XSPC res
using either a Swiftech Apogee GT or Sub-Zero ExodusFlow Altauna
all with 1/2" ID
and in my antec 900
i have primochill utopia, g11 w/ pt nuke, and antifreeze. going to run all three just to see what i like best and what works the best so yes, all in all it looks like ill be setting up my loop a total of 6 times.
i only plan on cooling my cpu...............for now. after i see if this is something that i will keep with, then i may upgrade and add my 8800gtx to the loop.

finally done. wish i would have remembered to take pics while i was cutting in it, but oh well. i also ran the hoses different than i initially wanted to cause i wasnt paying attention. and to round it off, i didnt cut the holes in the case large enough so yeah. my wires seem retarded. but here are some pics
DSC00073.jpg
DSC00071.jpg
now my only complaint is that the idle temps havent changed, but my load temps dropped about 10c. very excited about that

How is your PA160 mounted? Its hard to tell from the pics.

what do you mean? its mounted on the exterior of the case with a fan pushing air through it. i moved the fan on the outside as well as i was having issues getting the side panel on.

Back