• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Websites offering International Shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sushrukh

Registered
I've compiled a short list of some websites who provides shipping to anywhere in the world.I was searching for these kinda websites from quite some time & i've found some.These websites will come handy to all the people specially who don't live in USA & Canada.These websites also ship to US/Can but then there are lots of E-tailers for US or Canada like Newegg ,Zipzoomfly or many.But the main problem is for us (international customers) is that, most of the time we can't get a device in our country & we can't get it shipped from US/Canada if we don't have any relative or familiar person in the United States.So, for them & me these few websites may prove useful because these websites offer hardwares at USA raates & offers various methods of shipping to the whole world.

So, from now, if you can't get that Thermalright cooler or an OCZ memory or PSU in your country, you know where you'll need to go.There may be many more websites who provide international shipping but I found some of them are really quick,believable & offers more options in case of shipping.Some websites accepts Paypal also.

Here are those websites providing shipping worldwide

1. Frys (Variety of products to choose from)

2. Sidewinder Computers ( Indiana, US based company selling mod & cooling stuff ) .

3. Memory Configurator ( Ireland based company selling mostly memory related stuff ) .

4. ComputerGeeks ( California, based company selling all geeky hot stuff ) .

5. EXcaliberPC

6 . Compuvest

7. USBGeek ( All USB related geeky stuff ) .

8. Modemod ( Singapore based company selling all modding stuff ) .

9. FrozenCPU ( All modding & cooling stuff & also Gaming Devices & Sound Cards ) .

10. 47StPhoto ( Cameras, Lens, Memory Cards etc ) .

11. Eparts and More

12. Quiet PC

13. Think Geek

14. Performance-PCs

15. ShopBLT ( Best & fastest Customer support ) .

16. Startech

17. L-com

18. National-Tech

19. Crucial

20. Auzentech ( Sound cards delivered within 2-5 days by Fed-Ex at very cheap rates ) .

I hope you guyz find this list useful.I'll keep adding more whenever i will know more of them.I know how much painful it is to buy products in your country if you are not an US or Canada resident.These websites can provide you staffs at US rates.I've noticed that some of these websites sells products even cheaper than the Newegg.Offcourse, you'll have to pay for he international shipping but ultimately you'll find that you have got them for much lessar amount compared to buying them from your own country.Also, not all the things may be available in your country like not all company operate in every countries but you'll find them all on these websites.As most of these websites are based in US & Canada & most companies operate in those two places.So, you won't have a problem finding something you couldn't find in your place.

Last edited:
Back