• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thumbs up to Swiftech

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WonderingSoul

Team 32 Folding Member
I had stripped out the retention screws on my MCW60 GPU block. After trying to find local replacements and not being able to find anything on the swiftech site, I just called their support line last night (3/11/08).

I was transferred to Michelle, their support rep and told her the situation. She said she would mail replacement ones to me tomorrow (3/12/08). Just send her an email with my mailing address and that we had spoke.

I send her an email saying the following:

email said:
I called March 11, at 5:45PM est, about replacement mounting screws for the MCW60 waterblock. I need four replacement screws for the cross bracket for the back of the card. You told me you would send replacement ones to me.

My mailing address is

Thank you again.

I then get an email about an hour ago saying

Michelle said:
Mailed the screws today

Regards,
Michelle

Swiftech
3700 Industry Ave. Suite 104
Lakewood, CA 90712
T. (562) 595-8009
F. (562) 595-8769

Huge props to Swiftech :beer::beer:

Awesomeness. Good to know if I strip mine I'll be able to get replacements. I noticed the first one having difficulty screwing in and had to switch to a different screwdriver to get it to "lock in" without stripping it. That's great that they support the product, I just wish they could permanently fix the problem and replace the screws with some sturdier ones.

Quick follow up here. I got the screws saturday in the mail. Thanks again swiftech!

Back