• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some opinions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
...dont know how to mount this stuff!

There are many pictures of setups on all the watercooling forums. Most have threads for posting setup pictures. Search around, and I'm sure you'll get some very good ideas.

That tubing you're using isn't working. It collapsed!
You may find that standard copper 1/2" -3/4" plunbing ells and tees will be easier to work with and provide much less flow restriction than those plastic parts. Here's an idea.

Attachments

• Yikes.jpg
    Yikes.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Yeah, I came up with a band-aid solution..lol I said the same thing, not only that IM LUCKY. It's still cold outside, so that bought me some time, I got sick of looking at it and made an ABS rez out of 3" ABS pipe and capped it. Moved the pump, radiator (mounted with velcro- stuff is stronger than people think) and added this HUGE sump, no more foam in the lines :-D. My temps dropped from the foamy coolant's 49C to 31C idle and 39C peak.

New shots are in the album if you want to check it out.

Back