• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bubbles

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Madz

Registered
I literally just finished this setup about an hour ago and i cannot for the life of me get all the bubbles out. They are making a cool little vortex in the line but as cool as it looks they cannot be good.

click to enlarge

thats pretty normal, the bleeding of a loop can take up to 48 hrs to complete. Just thwack the tube every once in a while to help the bubbles along their merry way

ya they are sli compatible i, but i had just put the cards in and the system was not running anyway only the loop was running to check for leaks so i didnt get a chance to put the connector in at the time of this pic. I was going to use shorter tube but it didnt seem like it wouldnt seal well on the barbs (plus i was not aware of a standard in length)

EDIT:
looking at a 4" tube and trying to picture how it goes on the cards without kink?

EDIT EDIT:

i guess i could just reverse the flow in one of the block, prolly doesnt matter anyway. then i could have a small tube connecting them in the middle which is probably what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Back