• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

recommendations for rocketfish case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

moho

I wanna title tooo !
anyone want to recommend me a WCing setup for my new rocketfish case?
I am getting a IP35-E, as well as a E2180. Ill probably go QC after a month or so.
price isnt really THAT big of an impact, i want to keep it all under $250 though...

love your location, lol.
anyways, i love my apogee gt, i heard good things about the fuzion as well. are you planning on gpu/nb as well or just your cpu? depending on what you wanna cool, a triple rad is what i would recommend. i use 1/2" ID, i know some people prefer 7/16" ID for yout tubing. clearflex is alot cheaper than tygon and just as good from what i can tell.

love your location, lol.
anyways, i love my apogee gt, i heard good things about the fuzion as well. are you planning on gpu/nb as well or just your cpu? depending on what you wanna cool, a triple rad is what i would recommend. i use 1/2" ID, i know some people prefer 7/16" ID for yout tubing. clearflex is alot cheaper than tygon and just as good from what i can tell.

haha, just thought of it one day ;)

Ill be running all the stuff from my Qpack pc in my sig in the new rig.
8800GTS
blah blah

i wouldnt recommend a full block for the gpu, just cause of the cost and how if you decide to upgrade, you will have to buy a new block. not sure what good gpu blocks are out there though. mcp655 is a great pump and quiet to boot.

i wouldnt recommend a full block for the gpu, just cause of the cost and how if you decide to upgrade, you will have to buy a new block. not sure what good gpu blocks are out there though. mcp655 is a great pump and quiet to boot.

hmm good point.
I also am gonna do a NB cooler to sometime or another.
Now its off searching the classies for some WC gear :)

I would keep the loop to just the CPU and GPU, air is good enough for the anything on the mobo especially when you consider that the GPU and CPU are no longer heating up the inside of your case (or not near as much).

CPU
GPU
Vid card ram and power mosfets
Rad
pump
tubing amount depends on routing
clamps
T fitting
fillport

Option but suggested:

better mounting for fuzion
fuzion nozel kit

That's about it, good setup IMHO. What I'm using, I'll have the writup done in a few days when I get my last bits.
Dan
Dan

I would keep the loop to just the CPU and GPU, air is good enough for the anything on the mobo especially when you consider that the GPU and CPU are no longer heating up the inside of your case (or not near as much).

CPU
GPU
Vid card ram and power mosfets
Rad
pump
tubing amount depends on routing
clamps
T fitting
fillport

Option but suggested:

better mounting for fuzion
fuzion nozel kit

That's about it, good setup IMHO. What I'm using, I'll have the writup done in a few days when I get my last bits.
Dan
Dan

ok, ok, ill admit I am a cheap-o. (i dont want to spend over $150...)
I actually FOUND a Maze4 chipset block in one of my spare parts bins. I couldnt believe it. It is barely used too!

No to go find that Q6600 ;)

Back