• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WOOT Installed and running great.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Madz

Registered
Finally I have pretty much gotten this to where I am happy, minus the overclocking part... still working on that.

I documented most of the water cooling installation.

First the removal of heat sinks off of the GTS's

The GPU is nice and shiny :D

unpacked my blocks

installed blocks :D

installed cpu block

installed hoses, added water, tested for leaks, read on the forums that i setup my gpu hoses wrong, drained, re-hosed, refilled, "thwacked" the bubbles out.... and voila done
Ya my fill port is kind huge but its heavy duty and works great for me lol

i thought that both gpu blocks were supposed to flow the same way so instead of putting the 2 blocks together with a small piece of tube in the middle (which would give them opposite flow which also doesnt matter as i later found out)i wrapped a tube around to make the flow in the same direction

like this

lookin good. be interesting to see some temps.
i just put a full cover block on my new card and i got the same cpu as you. my temps shot up. but i may have to reset my block..

How far away from the wall is the rad? It's hard to tell from the angel of the pics, put it looks like it's almost right against the wall. If it is, I would pull it away from the wall to at least have a 2" space between them for good air flow. My first wc setup I had the rad mounted on top of my case with only about 1/2" between the rad and top of the case. When I used 2" spacers to raise the rad off the case, my temps dropped a good bit.

there is like 4" or more clearance from the wall just cant see it inthe pick.

what is a good program for monitoring CPU temp?

Back