• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

+1 for Corsair rebate service..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ratbuddy

So I bought some Corsair memory in December with a $40 rebate, and was a bit slow mailing it in. I bought it November 30th, and it had to be postmarked within 28 days. I mailed it just before Christmas.

Checking the status online, I saw that I should have gotten a 'response' by now, and nothing had come in, so I PM'd the Corsair rep here. He gave me a phone number, I called, and was on hold for less than 2 minutes. The rep who answered was US based and spoke english (with a british accent, that's forgivable though) well. Turns out they sent me a 'non compliance' letter since the postmark on the submission showed as 1/10/08, about 2 weeks after I mailed it. I'm thinking 'ahh crap, screwed out of $40' but the rep listened to my explanation, and reentered the rebate for me with the correct mailing date, and said I should see a check in 2-4 weeks.

I was in no rush for the rebate, and waiting a bit longer is no problem. I have no idea if it was a post office screw up or what, but I am definitely happy with the way Corsair handled things.

Back