• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TT Armor (What fits?)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

surjer

Hey guys - I have a TT armor case and I am running a BigWater SE setup in it. This kit fits perfectly inside my case. I am wanting to upgrade to a better setup so I am asking you pro's what will fit into my case without mods? Well, maybe even with mods. What do you guys recomend??? Can I still use my current CPU block with a better pump/radiator/biggertube?

I've been out of it for a while so whats new with things? When I bought my BWSE it was fresh on the market and no one knew anything about it. Its been working fine BUT I am upgrading to a Q6600 from an e6400. I want to have a GREAT cooling system...

I must say, i think armor is one of the most popular WCing cases around lol
P1000770.jpg

*awaits thideras armor pic*

Parts are
Swiftech MCR320 rad
Swiftech MCP655(variable speed)
Swiftech Apogee GTX(good for quad)
Swiftech MCW60
And i use a T line for res

Rig specs in sig

Last edited:
Hey - if you guys dont mind. Post your setup details along with pics...

Maybe this turns into Official TT Armor H20 haha...

Hey - if you guys dont mind. Post your setup details along with pics...
You wanted to know the watercooling specs? Its long gone, but I'll try my best.

CPU: Apogee
GPU: MCW60
Tubing: ?????
Pump: MCP655
Radiator: Black Ice Extreme III
T-line: T plastic thingy
Fans: Ultra High speed Panaflo :)

Could you fit two 120.3 radiators in there somewhere to separate CPU from GPU on 1 loop??? Or maybe two 120.2's?
Also does Armor vs. Armor plus have any real difference in terms of room for WC'ing

Could you fit two 120.3 radiators in there somewhere to separate CPU from GPU on 1 loop??? Or maybe two 120.2's?
Also does Armor vs. Armor plus have any real difference in terms of room for WC'ing
Well, yes, you could actually do 4 if you really wanted to. The "easy spots" are in the front and off the back, they don't require mods.

You could put one in the bottom or top pretty easily too :)

The Armor Plus looks like it would be harder to work with...more plastic, bleh.

I <3 my TTArmor. Not that it should matter but the WC kit I use (which is not the best but works better than AIR) fits in it with no mods. (They were meant to be together)

I've a TT Armor too. I currently have a swiftech MCR220 radiator mounted with the radbox from swiftech on the back. I could easily mount it anywhere in the case, but mounting radiators internally doesn't make much sense to me. Water cooling gives you a choice as to where the heat is dumped and inside the case doesn't seem too good of an option.

I had had a peltier system, heatercore, radiator, extra PSU and all mounted internally for a little while. I sprung a leak in my rush to cobble it together and decided I'd rather use every bay for a drive than for cooling real estate.

I've got a black ice 480 on the way that I plan on replacing the swiftech radiator with. It should just bolt on the back. I like the "frankenstein" look of the external radiator. It's like my rig has its fly down for all to see its epenis.

thideras, what type of paint did you use to paint your armor? I'm going to have to do that. Is it flat black? What brand? Did you like it? I just ordered some black UV dye and my new mobo is black and the 9800gtx I'll be ordering tomorrow is too. I want the all black look!

Last edited:
Back