• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hector and Hillary?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
title needs changing.

First of all its bad penmenship to has a title have no relation to the story that follows at all.

The first half of the story really has no relational value to the second half.

(Okay reread and I get the title yah the writer needs a "vacation")

Hillary can not be compared to Hector. AMD is losing by a tremendous amount, while Hillary's side only by a margin. It will be hard to recover for AMD, while in the Obama vs Clinton race anything can still happen... Especially after the recent Rev. Wright scandal. Take a read.

What's wrong with it ?

Political subject?

From this side of the pond (UK) Obama is doing a damn fine job of dragging himself through the mud.

I'm not sure how exactly you can get worse than standing on a podium chanting Protectionism Protectionism Protectionism, then wandering off stage and telling the other NAFTA members not to worry, its just lies to get you elected.

I dont think AMD have been anywhere near that flagrently dishonest.

Hilary needs a bit of luck to win, AMD need a miracle to survive

*waits for first person to REALLY stir the pot by comparing Intel to McCain and the Republican party*

[insert]Imperial March - John Williams[/insert]

A Canuck here so it won't be me :p

Hey, I'm a republican, and Intel is MUCH better than J! (Also, it seems that Az has both of them!) :D:D

steve

When I read the article, I thought it was a bit weak and perhaps in poor taste, but it's to be expected during election years. Throwing your opinion out is something writers do well and often :D.

Well if your throwing in McCain, he has to be Intel, and Obama and Clinton can be AMD and a VIA/IBM/Apple hybrid maybe?

They wander around throwing our press releases and telling everyone how great they are
/ how cool you will be if you buy their product (or vote for them)

Meanwhile Intel is busy selling 75% of CPU's...

<- Typical White Person. Kind of offensive to me. I won't be voting for Mr. Obama. I'd rather see McCain or Clinton be president. Yeah this should be closed before it gets ugly. Thanks Ed.

Back