• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X3100 w/ Dtek Fusion and 4.5MM nozzles

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheNEWB

Can anyone advise me why my core temps are 5-6C apart?

betterOC.jpg

IMG_4423.jpg

IMG_4425.jpg

Kamski

Is that a normal temp also? Reason I ask, i just went from a Dual Core Celeron e1200 @ 3.0ghz with idle temp of 23C average to 39C on the Xeon.... :confused:

It seems a tad high for being WCed. Are you sure the block is seated properly? Were you using the same WC system with the cele?

Is that a normal temp also? Reason I ask, i just went from a Dual Core Celeron e1200 @ 3.0ghz with idle temp of 23C average to 39C on the Xeon.... :confused:

ur temps are fine... the reason the idle went up is there is a huge heat output difference between the E2100 and the Xeon.

Don't worry your temps are all right.

I have a dual core opteron and sometimes temps are 5-7 apart.

with what pump? Are you sure nozzled is your best bet? Did you try without nozzles? If your pump doesn't have the cajones, you turn one of the best flowing blocks around to a fairly restrictive block, or did you just add nozzles because "thats what everyone else does". Have you tried reseating the block making sure to look at your TIM contact patch when you remove it?

with what pump? Are you sure nozzled is your best bet? Did you try without nozzles? If your pump doesn't have the cajones, you turn one of the best flowing blocks around to a fairly restrictive block, or did you just add nozzles because "thats what everyone else does". Have you tried reseating the block making sure to look at your TIM contact patch when you remove it?

EHEIM 1060 or 1080 i think :-S cant remember had it for about 6 years still going strong.

Will reseat when I lapp it this weekend.

Kamski

Back