• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anyone heard of this company

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, I've dealt with them in the past and they are a good company to deal with. Nothing but good experiences for me with them.

BTW, this should have been posted in vendor discussion, so I am moving it there.

:
Yeah, I've dealt with them in the past and they are a good company to deal with. Nothing but good experiences for me with them.

BTW, this should have been posted in vendor discussion, so I am moving it there.

sorry, ok so I'll just go ahead and order it then, thanks.

I live pretty close to them and pickup my orders at their warehouse. :). They are a legit company. In fact thanks for reminding me. I was planning on picking one of those up myself lol :D.

I acutally recommend this company for people who are building their first computer.

for a small fee (like, $10) they will test your CPU/Mobo/Ram before they ship it out to you. I'd much rather pay $10 than have to RMA it all.

I purchased both my 22" Samsung LCD and a pair of bluetooth headsets for my razr from them. Always prompt when answering emails and the shipping was pretty fast as well. I know they sell alot of stuff on ebay as well, but I'll have to look up there UserID for ya. They had nothing but positive feedback on there.

Mwave is good, I bought my Opteron 144 from them and the entire process was quite pleasant.

Been ordering from Mwave for maaaany years , np ever . Even did a few instore pick-ups when I use to live down that way (Pasadena) . Recommend ! ;)

I ordered my ASUS EEE PC from them as they had the best price with shipping. No issues and I heard about them through here.

I think this question has been asked before, OP.:)

Now back to mwave.

A fine, fine company.

I have been dealing with them since my days in Nebraska in 1998 or 1999.

Not one bad experience.

Highly recommended.

Back