• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

400W - 800W PSU Selection : Any Reason NOT to get Corsair?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is there any PSU in this wattage range that is better than any corsair model?

Shiggy,

In my opinion based on reputable reviews that we all have seen at Jonny Guru and Hardop by Paul Johnson, they all are as good as or better than any other, including PCP & Cooling, and at a much better price with 5 year warranty.

Shiggy,

In my opinion based on reputable reviews that we all have seen at Jonny Guru and Hardop by Paul Johnson, they all are as good as or better than any other, including PCP & Cooling, and at a much better price with 5 year warranty.

All I needed to know :)

This should just be a sticky, if you need a psu in this wattage range, GET CORSAIR =D

Corsair has a 1k PSU too. >.> I'm not sure if it's released yet, but its on their site. :x

http://www.corsair.com/products/hx1000.aspx

Apparently it will be released towards the end of this year.

Melan,

I think that unit is about ready now but I don't remember for sure. I think OW or one of the pro testers was waiting to get one to review...

You'll have to forgive me, doctor said I have CRS Syndrome (Can't Remember $hit) so I'm not sure. :confused: :)

Why do you need a 400W and an 800W PSU? You can use an 800W unit for a 400W load. Jus because the label says 800W it does not mean that the unit won't work for 400W or lower.

1000W modular :eek::eek:

Same platform as what's in my sig, too. Considering I chose the PUC over everything else I could get my hands on (it bumped a Silverstone/Etasis out of the main rig, and I was close to getting a Zippy), you can probably already guess how I'll feel about the HX1000 ;)

I think OW or one of the pro testers was waiting to get one to review...

If they're sending me one, I haven't heard about it yet.

He was saying from 400 to 800 ;)
400 - 800

LOL I know...but I guess nobody appreciates a bit of humor anymore...

*gasp* What happened to breadcat? D:

There ya go..

Breadcat.jpg

Attachments

• Breadcat.jpg
    Breadcat.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 110
LMAO! Sorry I thought you were for real
crackup.gif
. Hey with all the non-english speakers out there, it was a plausible situation. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :p

Breadcat was smuggled into the wonderbread factory by Gertrude and cut into a sliced loaf. I will speak of this no more, as further discussion might compromise our agents in the field.

Back