• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Petra Tech Shop - awesome

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deeppow

Placed the order and less than 15 minutes I get a tracking number from them. And their prices were competitive with others.

Amazing! :beer:

yep i ordered some of my watercooling stuff placed order @ 3:10 got tracking number @ 3:35 awesome :) going to place rest of my order tomorrow with them :D

just put in 2 more orders should ship out monday and should all come that week :D i hear good things about them..so far so good :D

Final results:
- ordered @ ~4:40PM MST on Friday, April 4th
- shipping # received via email @ 4:47PM MST same day
- received Monday, April 7th via USPS

Don't know how you do much better than that!! Maybe overnight with Sat delivery if ya wanta pay for it. :beer:

Final results:
- ordered @ ~4:40PM MST on Friday, April 4th
- shipping # received via email @ 4:47PM MST same day
- received Monday, April 7th via USPS

Don't know how you do much better than that!! Maybe overnight with Sat delivery if ya wanta pay for it. :beer:
thats good news :)

rest of my stuff shipped out today should come in 3 days since im all the way in new york :p

I always enjoy the free pen.

--pak

Me too :)

Cabose I told them not to give you a pen because you are always so rude.

JOKING.

I have only ordered from petras once, but that is because they weren't on the scene last time I ordered WCing gear. They will get my future orders though :D

Big :thup: for PTS. I got my second order from them today. Packed perfectly and with a hand-written note and another pen ;) unfortunately not blue like my last one but oh well. I've emailed them a few times and also called on the phone. They've got a nice small shop personal feel, when I called there was no voicemail system at all just 'Hi, PTS.' Almost makes me want to live in Cali where there are actually small PC shops.

The only downside is cross-country shipping takes a week :( not their fault though and I'm too cheap to spring for faster shipping :p

The only downside is cross-country shipping takes a week :( not their fault though and I'm too cheap to spring for faster shipping :p

my first order was ups and its coming on the 10th so its a week which is a bummer

but my next 2 ordered i used priority mail so hopefully that comes wednesday :D

Haha. Maybe it has to do with the size of the order. Both of mine were over $100.

i want a pen with my order hopefully i get one :p

and talk about great service :p

Frankie,

Your order shipped today. We also combined both orders to help save you some money on shipping. Here is the USPS Delivery Confirmation number for your order

Thank you and have a great day.

I've started using USPS Priority and it just about gets anywhere I've shipped in the US in 3 days. You might try it to see how it works for you.

Def. great service and great communications from Petra's. I'm up in Canada and I had my order within a week of business days. That's almost unheard of for any shipping from the US. I will buy there again.

I'd have ordered alot more from PT than I have but they don't seem to restock certain items, like Thermochill radiators.

Shame, top notch vendor otherwise.

Back