• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bought software through SoftWrap? /rant

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

G3F0RC3<>R4D30N

http://www.softwrap.com/default.aspx

This company^

I am trying to purchase Game Maker 7 and trying to do things the legal way here. Well, you have to purchase it through them instead of YoYo Games. They will not take my credit card. It's a Visa, I am in the US and I am definitely sure it has enough for the purchase. I have tried contacting them, no response. Right now, I just sent YoYo Games an email to see what they can do, so I will wait a few days on that.

I hate this company, they advertise DRM, they suck with support and p*** me off enough to where I make threads like this, that work as a blacklist.

I find it funny that they advertise DRM as their #1 thing and then under their applications they have:
05. WarezPRO

Get the latest music and movies at unbelievable speeds.
Dive into a worldwide shared collection of entertainment and information.
Everyday people are creating exciting entertainment and sharing it across our Warez P2P network of millions.
Download the one decentralized network that protects the privacy of the users.

:rolleyes: What a joke of a company..

Back