• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

st6, more voltage without vid mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

airflow

Registered
I am using an abit st6 with a Celeron 600.

The highest vcore I can select is 1.625 and I have tried doing the reflash trick but it doesn't work.

I know the chip is capable of 1008mhz with 1.8v cause it had like this on my BH6

Right now its stable @[email protected], If only I could get a bit more voltage, it could reach its potental dammit, especially since i now have 1mhz bus speed increments, and temp sensor.

Is there a way to get it higher without that vid pin mod?(whatever it is).

otherwise how hard is the vid mod and can it work on an fcpga celeron, where could i find out about it?

thanks.

airflow said:
I am using an abit st6 with a Celeron 600.

The highest vcore I can select is 1.625 and I have tried doing the reflash trick but it doesn't work.

I know the chip is capable of 1008mhz with 1.8v cause it had like this on my BH6

Right now its stable @[email protected], If only I could get a bit more voltage, it could reach its potental dammit, especially since i now have 1mhz bus speed increments, and temp sensor.

Is there a way to get it higher without that vid pin mod?(whatever it is).

otherwise how hard is the vid mod and can it work on an fcpga celeron, where could i find out about it?

thanks.

Do a search in CPU's for vid pin mod and my name.

Follow ol' man's advice and do the vid pin mod. I was reluctant at first too but he convinced me and it was very easy.

Back