• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair 2700 ddr.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Placid

Corsair 2700 ddr cas 2. 256mb.
Pricewatch, 156.00.

I know there are some corsair fan's around.

Yep, I'll be buying some of that when it comes down to about the $130ish range... That stuff should do 200mhz CAS2 almost..

Slick

Hmm..well the financial news on cnn today said they expect memory prices to increase another 30% in the next few weeks.

I just raised mine this morning in the store 15%, but the KingMax PC2700 is still $79.99 a stick for 256mb. The PC2100 DDR and SDRAM shot up big time.

TranceBear said:
I just raised mine this morning in the store 15%, but the KingMax PC2700 is still $79.99 a stick for 256mb. The PC2100 DDR and SDRAM shot up big time.
store :eh?: i didn't know you owned a store do you carry alot of overclocking parts or just a regular computer store with high prices lol j/k

wolfsid said:

store :eh?: i didn't know you owned a store do you carry alot of overclocking parts or just a regular computer store with high prices lol j/k

I manage a store and for local shop the prices are right.

TranceBear said:

I manage a store and for local shop the prices are right.

kool kool Well its almost bedtime for me lol i am haveing a long night tweaking the gf3ti and the freaking asus a7a266 well i am sure to get some ram in the future but i thought that pc3000 was comming out or was i mistaken by that well get back on this in the morning..:burn: :cool:

Ugh, I tried Nanya 7ns CL2 chips and they couldn't even run stable @ 266Mhz CAS222!!! So gay..... The chips were on an OEM PCB so that probably made the signaling quality crappier, but not being able to do CAS222 @ only 266Mhz is just stupid.

Returned the ram and ordered some Crucial today... Damn, i should of ordered another stick cuz i bet the prices will rise some more tomorrow....

Back