• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS C90S Overclocking Laptop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hkgonra

http://www.overclockers.com/articles1525/index02.asp

Pretty neat little article but one thing did catch my eye that I am curious about.....

I did not use a WiFi card as I have sworn off wireless routers, so I can't add anything on that.

Anybody know the story on this ?
I read pretty much everything on the front page and have since 2001 but don't remember any mention of this....... might make a cool story by itself.

lol, well he uses his other Asus laptop as a desktop so I'd suppose thats one reason why ;).

I really don't enjoy these laptop articles when they come in batches. Hopefully he's only planning a couple. There was a point back in 06' (I think it was 06) where I just didn't read half the articles because I was tired of the laptop stuff. I realize Joe wants to provide hardware related articles beyond his opinion stuff, while being different than the other 10 million hardware sites out there, but these articles don't really do it for me. I really prefer his opinion articles over laptop related reviews.

The USB/FW/eSATA case reviews are cool since I'm always asked "whats the best case?" He saves me a lot of time hehe.

I was half-expecting to see:

"...naturally the first CPU I tried was a Q6600..." :)

Any thoughts on putting a quad in this thing? or is the consensus that it would just melt through the base of the case...

SJ

Back