• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

crucial speeds?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Malakai

how high of an fsb can everyon get on a cas2.5 pc2100 crucial stick running at 2-2-2 at default voltage? i have generic micron ram now that doesnt fsb overclock very high and wont even go at default speed at cas2. the dragon plus doesnt have dimm voltage adjustments. Should i just get OCZpc2400 ddr? its even cheaper than crucial and comes with heatsink 4 free.
thanx in advance-Malakai

You would have to find someone with the same motherboard as you to get a real workable answer and the same memory in a different board almost always will perform slightly different.

As for ocz memory some people have good results and some have had bad results.

Mushkin has reputation of running best at low voltages.
El posted about a place selling the mushkin 2100 w/heat spreaders for a good price.

Reading the ddr compatabilty findings at mushkin may help you with choosing memory.
http://www.mushkin.com/cgi-bin/Mush...2740c0a80102060c+EN/products/990700#soyosyk7v

Last edited:
thanx placid. can u tell me where the mushkin w/ heat spreaders is at?

Back