• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DDRII - Where?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Do you mean DDR333 CAS 1.3(or something lower)? I don't think they have been released to the public yet. I hope I'm wrong about this:D

sonny said:
Do you mean DDR333 CAS 1.3(or something lower)? I don't think they have been released to the public yet. I hope I'm wrong about this:D

pc2700 is the best ive seen so far... @ cas 2.r also

DDRII = Micron 512MB DDR333 model:MT46AV32M16 -5.5t I think;) There was one guy around here that had them claiming that they were not available to the public yet but a few of the members here would be very unsure about the validity of his claims. Don't believe everything you read or people tell you.

sonny said:
DDRII = Micron 512MB DDR333 model:MT46AV32M16 -5.5t I think;) There was one guy around here that had them claiming that they were not available to the public yet but a few of the members here would be very unsure about the validity of his claims. Don't believe everything you read or people tell you.

heh, that sounds cool... altho i just ordered pc2400.. im sure like next month there will be pc2900 or somethin :(

Dissolved said:

heh, that sounds cool... altho i just ordered pc2400.. im sure like next month there will be pc2900 or somethin :(

You can buy PC3000 from OCZ. here, here or here. Don't even bother trying to stay on top of things. If it ain't broke or more than a 18 months old, don't upgrade it.

Last edited:
IdeaMagnate said:

You can buy PC3000 from OCZ. here, here or here. Don't even bother trying to stay on top of things. If it ain't broke or more than a 18 months old, don't upgrade it.

yeah, but here I set envying your 8kha+, which was released while my 8kha was being shipped... :eek:

Should've waited.

IdeaMagnate said:

alot of ppl hate ocz.. so i dont wanna buy from them.. plus i want cas 222 @160fsb or so..

Dissolved said:

alot of ppl hate ocz.. so i dont wanna buy from them.. plus i want cas 222 @160fsb or so..

I wasn't recommending it or not recommending it. Just throwing it out there.
Also, many people are very happy with it. It all depends on what experiences you've had with it.

DDR-II Isnt out yet

PC2700 is just higher spec DDR standard ram.

DDR-II will be available in 2003, with sampling begining in 2half of 2002.

It'll still be 184pin so it'll be backwards compatable.

The difference is that the new DDR standard will run at 1.8v instead of 2.5v.

The first DDR-II sticks will be:

PC3200 - 200MHz DDr (400MHz)

Followed by

PC4300 - 266MHz DDr (533MHz)

Then we're onto DDR-III and QDR in 04 or 05 :D

JEDEC

Kunal :)

Back